JUNE 10, 2015
Top Signs You Need a New Website
Technology is rapidly changing and a number of businesses are finding themselves in a position where their current website does not meet the needs of their company and clients. At IndiaWebmediaPro Technologies, website redesign is one of the top inquiry requests. With years of experience in this field, there are a number of comments by business owners that have become not only humorous, but also painfully accurate. Let’s look at the top eight signs that your company needs a new website.
- The website looks like it is from the 90s…and it is.
- The website is in major need to updates, but your family members who managed it are now unavailable.
- The animated gif of your company’s dancing mascot is getting tired and doesn’t relay the proper marketing message.
- Your company PowerPoint presentations offer more content information than your current site.
- You aren’t sure how many visitors your website generates, or what they do once they get there.
- The site contains the standard resolution size of 800×600, which was popular nearly 20 years ago.
- Even employees are unable to navigate the site to find relevant content.
- The website runs so slow that you can eat lunch while navigating between pages.
Don’t force yourself to rely on tech savvy family members or outdated software packages containing limited capabilities. There are a number of modern tools that can help build a fresh new site, although at times these can be confusing to understand. If you need help and want the job done right, contact IndiaWebmediaPro Technologies to design and develop your business website!
BRANDING & IDENTITY
October 10, 2018
Using Consumer Science to Help Build Your Brand
Using Consumer Science to Help Build Your Brand Clients and potential consumers inadvertently judge your personal brand appearance through processing visual information in their brain. Approximately 30 percent of the human brain is made up of neurons that process visual stimulus, which means that it is imperative to accurately represent your message, convey your brand, … Continue reading BRANDING & IDENTITY
August 25 , 2018
When you start a business, one of the most important things you can do is protect your name. If a company opened up shop using your same name, it could take a big hit on your sales. When building a brand, investing in advertising, and ensuring that consumers can find you, it is essential that you have properly protected your business name in the event that others want to use it. Unfortunately, many business owners are unaware of the difference between registering their name and filing for a trademark. Let’s examine the two processes below.