March 10, 2018
Website Fails Your Business is Making
In today’s technologically advanced society, a website for your business is a necessity. Unfortunately, many businesses make significant mistakes that inhibit the connection with customers and hinder sales. IndiaWebmediaPro Technologies understands the interworking of website components and can easily identify the common reasons for website fails. Let’s review them below.
It’s Not Mobile Friendly
– Mobile and tablet usage has surpassed desktop computers. As the mobile devices continue to grow, it is essential to make your website mobile-friendly. There are still a great percentage of sites that significantly lack in this category, which is not only bad for business, but can lead to penalties from major search engines, decrease conversation rates, and make for a poor customer experience.
Too Much Jargon
– While you may be tempted to demonstrate your expertise in your field through using technical language and industry jargon, consumers who aren’t as savvy may be turned off by their overall lack of understanding. Instead, use simple and straightforward language that customers can easily understand.
– When consumers visit your website, they are looking for a product or service to solve a problem. That is why your site needs fresh and valuable content. A great way to increase relevant content is through starting a blog, which is a double bonus as it also helps boost SEO and content marketing efforts.
– Outside of content that describes your business and services, customers want to easily locate information such as the address of your company, contact information, social media plugins, hours, and potential pricing. If a user is unable to get ahold of you, conversion rates drop significantly.
Slow Loading Times
– Users enjoy navigating websites that load quickly. According to Kissmetrics, 47 percent of consumers expect a site to load in less than two seconds. If you want shoppers to return to your site in the future, ensure that their website experience is enjoyable. Website speed can easily be tested using tools like Pingdom and GTmetrix.
If your business currently has a website that is out-of-date or experiencing any of the aforementioned problems, it is time to call in the professionals. IndiaWebmediaPro Technologies aims to personalize your experience and provides a step-by-step process that you can easily follow along with. Contact us today for a free consultation!
BRANDING & IDENTITY
October 10, 2018
Using Consumer Science to Help Build Your Brand
Using Consumer Science to Help Build Your Brand Clients and potential consumers inadvertently judge your personal brand appearance through processing visual information in their brain. Approximately 30 percent of the human brain is made up of neurons that process visual stimulus, which means that it is imperative to accurately represent your message, convey your brand, … Continue reading BRANDING & IDENTITY
August 25 , 2018
When you start a business, one of the most important things you can do is protect your name. If a company opened up shop using your same name, it could take a big hit on your sales. When building a brand, investing in advertising, and ensuring that consumers can find you, it is essential that you have properly protected your business name in the event that others want to use it. Unfortunately, many business owners are unaware of the difference between registering their name and filing for a trademark. Let’s examine the two processes below.